Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alone Again...

-start blog
Here I am, alone again...I am not sure what to do.Julie if you are out there and you read this I am now allowing anonymous comments, please post a comment I need to know that someone is out there.I do not know what to say.I realize that the entire Internet community could be reading my blog but I feel strange posting how I truly feel right now because Sarah is reading.What is wrong with me?Can someone tell me exactly what is wrong with me?!?

In case anyone noticed I have not mentioned Jill, it is because I have ceased all contact with her for now.I feel guilty and free at the same time and I just do not understand it.These feelings do not happen too often with me, I guess this time I am just tired of falling victim to Jill one too many times, no more.Until I straighten things out and she does aswell, that is just the way it is going to be,a life without Jill around.
-end blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam it's bout' time you changd'your options! I'm here, I still care, I'm sure there are others too. Don't worry you're not alone.

Anonymous said...

Sam? You ight? Why haven't you posted? I'm still here and I aint goin' nowhere, talk to me.