Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things are looking up

I can't believe it! I have great news! As I said before, I had no choice but to tell my parents about what happened. They hired a lawyer for me (not theirs') he seems like a good guy, he said that I should stop trying to protect Jill. He said that I should tell my side as it is, not protecting Jill, he said if I tell on Jill then she could face some charges but since I was the victim I could get all the charges dropped. If this is true, than Jill is going to have to face what she did to me. I did nothing to her and she practically ruined my life in one day. For once I am not going to let her get away with this, I tried so hard to get to where I am right now and I do not want anything to jeopardise my future- not even my own sister.

Finals are over! I had my final final today, yes! FREEDOM!

No comments: