Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This one is for Sarah

-start blog
Sarah,this blog is for you I hope you get to read it before it is too late.I had no idea what you were going through, how could I?I think that Jordan probably did not even realize what he was saying or how it would effect you.I just hope you will be alright,I worry for you even though we have never meet.I wish there is something I could do to help you.Please Sarah,do not do anything that is regretable.I want you to be alright,you have become a part of my life, I do not even want to think of my reaction if something were to happen to you.If you do not care about my opinion,just think of God's.How do you think it makes God feel knowing how you are,get better for God,Sarah.Forget what Jordan said,do not let it get to you.You can be an inspiration without him if it comes down to it.I will check in on you tomorrow so please think about what I had to say.
-end blog

No comments: