Saturday, March 1, 2008

What is going on in the world?

-start blog
As who ever does read my blog may have noticed or not; I have not written a post in a long time.I truly am sorry about that.I have been juggling school, my job, meetings with my lawyer, and still barely managing to spend time with my girlfriend Julie, yes, it is official.
Sarah and Jordan, sorry to hear about your separation, you were an inspiration to other long distance couples every where, as far as Julie and I are consiernder, an inspiration to us as well.
Well, what else has been going on in the world?I am not sure.I originally post about current news and interesting articles but it appeared that for a while, Sarah, you were taking care of that particular department before you vanished and most recently reappeared.I told what happened to me, where were you?I may not had been posting comments but I was reading your blog and keeping informed.Now where will I turn to?Research?The news?The paper?I do not have the time, please return to keep me informed.
-end blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Sarah and I forgot to blog this: we ended up getting back together after a couple of days. So we're still together, and, really, it never ended. We still acted just the same when we were separated (which is why we got back together).